Terms & Conditions
The term Manchester Sport and Leisure Trust or "us" or "we" refers to the website owner, registered office:
Manchester Sport and Leisure Trust
Manchester National Squash Centre
Sportcity, Gate 13
Company registration: 3354207 registered in England.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website. The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any material on this website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Please use this website responsibly. By using our website, you agree not to post on or transmit to or from it any material that is defamatory, obscene, discriminatory or in breach of confidence or privacy or a third party's rights. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting any such material onto our website.
- You agree not to use this website for any unlawful purpose including, without limitation, launching any automated system or virus, attempting to decipher or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the website or otherwise interfering with the operation of the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or accessible through any linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Manchester Sport & Leisure Trust's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.